|Real name||Alessandra Ferrari|
|Trainer class||Coordinator (formerly)|
|Appearances||Quest for the Past: Hoenn|
Once she finished the Unova league, she headed to the Hoenn region. There, she learned about Contests, and quickly adapted to the change and later fell in love with Contests. She competed in the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh contests and Grand Festivals, but never won a Grand Festival. Despite never winning, she was fine with it and eventually retired. Happy, she was able to do what she wanted. She eventually became the mother of a little girl she named Ginvera.
Liepard is Alessandra's main Pokémon as a trainer and later Coordinator. He traveled with Alessandra during her time as a trainer. Coming to Hoenn, Liepard quickly became attached to Pokémon Contests, which helped Alessandra find her calling. After Alessandra retired from her career, Liepard became the family pet.
- Alessandra had at least 4 other Pokémon since she competed in the Unova League
This listing is of the Badges Alessandra has obtained:
- At least eight Unova Badges
Alessandra has competed in the following Pokémon League Conferences:
- Vertress Conference - Unknown Placing
- At least 5 ribbons (Kanto)
- At least 5 ribbons (Hoenn)
- At least 5 ribbons (Sinnoh)
Grand Festival ranking
- Kanto Grand Festival - Top 4
- Hoenn Grand Festival - Runner-Up
- Sinnoh Grand Festival - Unknown placing
- Alessandra is of Italian descendant.
- Alessandra was very much inspired by Johanna from Diamond and Pearl.